Maryland was an amazing trip. Here are 10 things I didn’t tell you:
1) Dad taught the kids how to shoot pool.
2) We caught up with Grampy at the Olive Garden.
3) Billy took Ky to get her hair cut…at Sports Clips.
4) Holly, Hailey, Kylie, Logan and Victoria and I explored the Marine Museum.
5) We had a lovely dinner at Aunt Gail’s.
6) The cops pulled us over in John’s Firetruck.
7) I made my fat man approved brisket tacos.
8) Uncle Ec played his didgeridoo.
9) Logan: “I’ll make my own didgeridoo!” Ironically, couch raspberries sound a lot like the real deal.
10) Grandma Jay showed the kids a new game for their tablets.