It’s time for a little fluff. 5 things that make me happy. Rules: Family, family and pets do not count.
1. Freshly made bed with clean sheets- I’m deeply appreciative of thread bare sheets of which I have none.
2. Outings and expeditions- The key to being a stay at home mom is not staying home.
3. Wildlife sightings- I live in suburbia. Geese are magic.
4. Naps- Not mine, theirs. Especially if I don’t get caught up cleaning or mindlessly surfing the internet.
5. Random acts of kindness- We need more of these in the world.